Thursday, January 12, 2006


Max and Bill are from Alabama. They are set to arrive here in SMA the last week of the month. They have never been here and Cheri and I are looking forward to sharing our favorite city with them.
Max & Bill run an investment firm specializing in maintaining wealth and asset management. In this photo they are going thru one of the many locks on the Tom-Bigbee Waterway on my boat "Whittler's Dream". They helped us bring it up part of the way from Mobile Bay to the Hills of Tennessee. I think they will love San Miguel, but they are apt to see a different part of it than Cheri and I because they are typically night owls and will be allowed to sleep in. This is something Cheri & I cannot do, since we are getting up way before dawn. Studying for spanish classes requires some sacrifice.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home